.

Photobucket

.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Name:Ak.LEOPARD.H(韩亚欣).100% human being.I'm hyper&friendly!:) unless you've lived my life,if not dont judge me.because you don't know,never have &never know every little thing&detalis about me. I'M LEOPARD QUEENZ♥

.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

29 September 2010

kissgoodbye!


i've given chances to you, you dont know how to treasure.
nevermind .

i said this before, you're once a very important person to me.
means alr past!

sometime  you really make me really want to shout at you.
you yourself know why .

everything that you said, you cant do it!
then for what you say ?

一直都在天真的以为我们真的可以很好
但是我错了
每次我都这么想 但是我每次都错了
问题出在谁?出在哪里?
我自己也不知道
突然就可以跟你“冷战”
就只有跟你 别人不会!

算了 说这么多也是白说.
说了你也不懂 也不改
总以为自己是对的

like i said , normal class mate will do
i cant stand your attitude &the way you treat me.
i've told you many time i dont like!
--------------------------------------------------
I HATE EVERYONE OF YOU IN MY CLASS!
FUCK YOU ALL TO THE FUCKING MAXIMUM MAX! _|_

spammer : continue make my tagbord alive!
thanks, like to use my nameso much ?
i know who the fuck are you ! girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment