.

Photobucket

.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Name:Ak.LEOPARD.H(韩亚欣).100% human being.I'm hyper&friendly!:) unless you've lived my life,if not dont judge me.because you don't know,never have &never know every little thing&detalis about me. I'M LEOPARD QUEENZ♥

.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

26 September 2010

let's get high .


meow~ back to blogger!
meet up with daughter and co on wednesday play candle!
bought alot of candle just to make a fail heart! :(
waste my money .
but still it was awsome! :>




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

met up with all my BABIES on friday!
had much fun and was so high!
before i went to meet my babies
i headed to dhoby and had dinner with daughter and jasreen .

seowyi came and find me after dinner,
and we spam picture in th toilet!
hehe, more picture in facebook!
around 9, daughter and jasrren went home
me and seowyi headed down to yishun mac and meet our babies!

this is my jiejie jessica <3
natnat baby! <3
vivian baby<3
serene baby<3
hannah baby<3
clara baby<3
felicia baby <3
andrea baby <3
samantha baby<3
vennice baby<3
seowyi baby<3

all my babies above! they are so choi right? keke.

* didnt manage to took with cassandra baby:<*
next time okayokay ?<3
HOHO
the last one is da tiao! hahah
time now  11:39am.
and im still awake! ahhahahah!
abit sort now!
oh ya btw i want to tell all those spammers:
dont anyhow use my name and reply tagborad!!!! irratating freaker!
stop being a retard and spam here and there .
only know how to say fuck or china slut!
go home and suck your mother milk please.
stop acting like a clown and fooling around! 


No comments:

Post a Comment