.

Photobucket

.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Name:Ak.LEOPARD.H(韩亚欣).100% human being.I'm hyper&friendly!:) unless you've lived my life,if not dont judge me.because you don't know,never have &never know every little thing&detalis about me. I'M LEOPARD QUEENZ♥

.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

03 March 2011

SMOOVE

SMOOVE Presents:


17th March; S.M.A.S.H @ ZIRCA,

THE MEGA CLUB!

10PM-5AM.

Tickets @ $25 includes of 1 drink. Alcohol available.



With AWESOME DJs to hyper up the party!!

DJ INQUISITIVE Feat EMcee SOF,

DJ CHARLOTTE,

DJ OHAN! LADIES,



Skip the long queue and get in priority entry queue before 1AM! For ticketing, FREE tickets, Earn quick $$, Contact me at 9827 0950 ♥



http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=146605128735048
 
 
what cha waiting for? get your tickets from me now! <3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment