.

Photobucket

.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Name:Ak.LEOPARD.H(韩亚欣).100% human being.I'm hyper&friendly!:) unless you've lived my life,if not dont judge me.because you don't know,never have &never know every little thing&detalis about me. I'M LEOPARD QUEENZ♥

.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

27 February 2011

face the fact.

i know it has been a long long time since i last blog.
yeah,blogger had some problem.fuck it.
okay, during this period had many unhappy thing between me and my bestie&other stuff.
i dont know how to explain it, but just feel that me and him is no longer that close.
when everytime i try to come closer,you'll walk away.
is hard to talk to you nowadays,
i miss the pass that we met almost everyday after your work,
picture spam&h2h talk,disturb each other.
but now, you'd change,changed to a person that i dont really want to talk to.
shall not say anymore,the more i say the more i get pissed.
we shall just maintain as normals friends,thats the best for you and me.
i dont wish to let you go but i must.
i aint happy with my life,
why everyone will have conflict with one anther?cant just live with peace?
i've so many friends around me but no one really understand me.
the only one that understand me also change into another person.

i've another frined that use to be very close,
but we just have this very fucked up attitude that i dont even know how to say.
i dont know its your problem or mine, whatever it is forget about it.
 today we are still as close as normal, tomorrow totally changed.
i want to know why is this always happened?
you told me everything before but yet history repeat again&again.
i swear this will be that last time that im talking about this.

okay, stop stop stop.... shall just stop here.
-------------------------------------------------------
i repeat; dont think that you know everything when you dont know anything.
dont think that you understand me when i dont even understand myself.

ps:im sorry really dont have the mood to post any pictures for this post,
in fact i dont really know what kind of picture shall i post.kthxbai.


No comments:

Post a Comment