.

Photobucket

.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Name:Ak.LEOPARD.H(韩亚欣).100% human being.I'm hyper&friendly!:) unless you've lived my life,if not dont judge me.because you don't know,never have &never know every little thing&detalis about me. I'M LEOPARD QUEENZ♥

.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

31 October 2010

look here bitch !

                                                                      halloween at cine~


I'm going to write one back you sucker.
You pass so what? i fail so what? your business or what? in the end i also pass what! freaking lame sia seriously. me being jealous about you? i think it's the other way round. i'm alrd 17 ,need i waste my time being jealous of you? maintain abit leh wth. yes! i'm not happy about you what can you do? laughs~now 2010 alrd ley. want say things say it right in my face ,don't need beat around the bush and go around backstabbing me. since i alrd dislike you why should i be happy for you. joke leh. poor students? i mean people like you loh ,don't understand uh. too bad for you lah. bei ai you mei you !



At least i'm better than you. you never hear before ah ,even the best fails one day. needless to say ,you'll definitely fail soon too. i don't need to be saved by someone whose such a hypocrite like you. you acted like you cared. but end up you go around gossipping and backstabbing about me. what is this? your so called "real friend"? then well i guess you've many out there whose gonna leave you one day too. just wait and see. disappointed about me? disappointed what? i don't need to be seen as the "limelight" in all others students eyes. i have my conscience ,as long as i know it myself. i won't be like you. acting around boasting talking big shits. by saying me useless and hopeless will make you any better? use your brains and think please. -.- i don't need hypocrites like you in my life. you won't affect me. not at all. infact ,i wanna thank you for boasting my ego. thanks idiot. oh so you're also saying i look down on people? why not admit you looked down on me too? -.- yes you helped me ,but didn't i helped you too? it's fair alrd isn't it. you made nasty comments about me first before i start remarking on you. you think you're better than me? look at yourself. oh wait there's something i would like to praise you on ,you're really a good actor! good at pretending ha ha.

Since when the whole class disliking me became one of your business?Do you thing that the whole class ppl like you ? oh well, that only shows how stupid you're! so what if classmates dont like me? i need them to survive isit? Also nobody asked you to blogged about me. anything say straight into my face la. stop acting like you know everything when the "everything" you know is just opinions and thoughts that are just one of your selfish one side point of view. eh and wait. breast is spell like this!! wtf is brast?? got this word meh? go home check up on your dictionary first lah,you really xiaseuy sia made sucha lousy blog post abt me. i thought your english very good? i expected something even better from you. well ,i'd be happy being in deyi secondary don't you worry. losing you doesn't matter to me at all ,don't come crying to me when all your friends leave you one day. last warning: don't step on my tail. you'll get hell from me one day if i loses control.

PS:continue to comment about me. i don't need you. fuck off bitch. :) .

No comments:

Post a Comment