.

Photobucket

.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Name:Ak.LEOPARD.H(韩亚欣).100% human being.I'm hyper&friendly!:) unless you've lived my life,if not dont judge me.because you don't know,never have &never know every little thing&detalis about me. I'M LEOPARD QUEENZ♥

.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

25 October 2010

FUCK OFF FROM MY LIFE! FUCKERS! _|_

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aww,im back from school. good news !!!
I've promoted! :> HOHO~

some bitch just cant stop their mouth -.-
is getting irrataing!
i'm the type of girl that if you dont say back about me i wont do anything negetive to you.
since it is so obvious that you're saying me then for what you dont dare say all this right in my face? :> you bloody bitch ! :< how pathetic ~
first , since when i thought i am hardworking? which of your bloody ear hear me says that huh?
you've got nothing to say then want say my make up isit, what's wrong with my make up huh? i like to boast around? are you sure you're not the one ? :> bitch.
my freaking dead camera ? :> hahah, why ? jealous i have one you dont have huh? tsktsk, see how low educated you are, ownself dont have one then say other ppl show off! oh, come on, like you never though of buying one? dont know who told me two weeks ago wanna buy a camera like mine! wtf! seriously LOUD OUT LOUD AT YOU!

My singapore ic 1995 so count as 15.still NC16,so what's wrong with a girl 15 years old stdudying sec 2? is a very big new for you to bitch around? busybody maximum ! so what i am a about adult teenager and still in sec 2? what you gonna do ? lame. And how about your another friend that also from china? 16 alr still in sec 2, how would you think? LMAO!Everyone knows i from china,you think i have chioce? at least i didnt retain before,i've even promoted to sec 3! :>anyw,it wont pull up your result by saying all this SHIT! :>

Next, my attitude.
you still got the face to say my attitude ?
yes,i admit,i've no respect for teacher. so what ? doesn't mean i've no respect for others, do you think you will become a "high" educated person by saying others family members or background?and which part of your brain cell thinks that i've a poor family background,laughs~ you dont know only uh little girl.
then how about your another china friend?-,-
i think i've mention many many times about your attidude alr.
where is your manners? wtf! tsktsk.
Go to the mirrior and freaking refelct yourself.

which girl dont like to be fashion?
even boys also lah, so yeah, stop all your rubbish, go reflect again !
ownself copy ppl still say other ppl fashion got problem , hello. i think you're the one who got problem with your stupid brain ! -.- zzz childish!
how old alr, still copy ppl here and there ,BTH!
you 'high' educated what, creat eveything yourself lah ,idiot maximum max.

privte your tiny blog and blog me is it? think i dont know? tsktsk.
everyday view my blog you buey sian one huh?

for godness sake lah,stop bitching around about me, why ? love me so much that go everywhere also gossip about me is it? lame-.-
stop all your childish acts. disgusting bitch!
14 years old xiaomeimei go home and drink milk sua!


dont fucking step on my tail,if not you will fucking get it from me! _|_
fucking retarded bitcheS!

No comments:

Post a Comment