.

Photobucket

.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Name:Ak.LEOPARD.H(韩亚欣).100% human being.I'm hyper&friendly!:) unless you've lived my life,if not dont judge me.because you don't know,never have &never know every little thing&detalis about me. I'M LEOPARD QUEENZ♥

.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

31 May 2011

What if one day I'm gone.


hi hi everyone im back!! :)  has been two months since my last post..where is all my readers? :( pls dont run away k? <3
tomorrow im flying back to china for holiday!:) cant wait ^^ keke.two years never go back liao!! so excited :)
during two months keep playing computer thats why i fail my mid year badly! :(



go back china play hard, when come back study hard :( i hope i really can do it although im just saying for fun:X and i swear there will be a big change when i came back! :) HOHO~
Lastly, i love her supermuchie~ <3 so many years been through so much~ Dont ever jealous her (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment