.

Photobucket

.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Name:Ak.LEOPARD.H(韩亚欣).100% human being.I'm hyper&friendly!:) unless you've lived my life,if not dont judge me.because you don't know,never have &never know every little thing&detalis about me. I'M LEOPARD QUEENZ♥

.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

07 August 2010


you were once a very important person to me
but now no more :)
i dont want "cold war"  with you cause is like very wired.
same class but never talk and we are same group for IT lesson.
 we both know th same thing will always happen like this .
so what is th point that we still be friends, right? :>
so i will just try to treat you as a normal class mate
this is good for both of us am i right ?

i dont need any friends in school , i rather be alone!
maybe just a few normal schoolmates will do !
this then call alone! get it? can you see it? :>
because i got alot of friend outside that love me alot :>
  my babys and my friends!
i wont die without you :>
i think now i should be more happier!  hahahahha..
i'm sure you dont need me in your life right?
saw th link that you remove me from th top!
and i know my rank in your heart had drop :>
its okay ! up to you :D

if others ask what happen to your?i will say :
No lah,nothing!just she never talk to me and i never talk to her , then become like this alr!
i think ppl will laugh and wont belive what i say but what to do? its real !
================================
a few overdue pics :>

No comments:

Post a Comment