.

Photobucket

.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Name:Ak.LEOPARD.H(韩亚欣).100% human being.I'm hyper&friendly!:) unless you've lived my life,if not dont judge me.because you don't know,never have &never know every little thing&detalis about me. I'M LEOPARD QUEENZ♥

.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

28 August 2010

To those freaks out there!

TO: SPAMMERS.
eh dog, You listen up..
you want  my attentions right?
come come come, nah, yaxIn give you now!
big enough anot!?
who the fuck you think you are to comment on my tagboard? if you want spam please use your name to spam me if not i will look down on you man! no balls! c'mon, spam only mah , write your beautiful name here lah ? why ? scared i go find you isit? haha, eh, how many times do i need to repeat myself? so what i from china? is that your mother fucking problem? not happy with china ppl sibo? go lah ,go fight all th china ppl in singapore! say i kana finger fuck when i drunk?joke sia you! which pair of your ball saw it? when ? where? say lah. then how about you my dear? you aint any better :> cause you're just a nameless dog bark behind th com like non-stop! am i right?!hehehe.. and you have no right to comment me where shall i stay.. whether i stay s'pore or what does that concern you? can you like just fucking mind your own thing? dont act like a clown here pls, you make me laugh at you seriously, my teos are even laughing at you, you know? keep saying china here china there? hello, you like my country so much isit? uh i know lah.. i say it one more time and for th last time, i han yaxin very proud about my country which is china, you get it? fucker, CHINA! and you this kind of dog only can suck my teos :> yeaps! im like so bad you mei you wor~~ haha! no guts, you sucks to the very fucking maximum max !! tsktsk! hao kelian shi bu shi? next time if want spam please spam with your BIG name wor,to let me know who the fuck are you :> tyvm! Not happy with what i write?come and find me in real life and tell me all this fucking shit right in my face! or else jolly fuck off! :> hehehehe! see yaxIn so good, write a super long post just for you and that psb :> touch? heh, i know! alrights, thats all! :>  bye!

hey ppl. continue to tag me, hehe! dont care those fucking freaks they just havent grow finish their hair! hehe! opps.!
anw, thanks for reading, and i really wasting my presious time to posting this!,tsk!

No comments:

Post a Comment