.

Photobucket

.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Name:Ak.LEOPARD.H(韩亚欣).100% human being.I'm hyper&friendly!:) unless you've lived my life,if not dont judge me.because you don't know,never have &never know every little thing&detalis about me. I'M LEOPARD QUEENZ♥

.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

20 August 2010

♥♥I Know You Won't Leave Me .♥♥

hahahha, hihi
i'm going to blog about this fellow today , heh!
promise him to write a post for him , hah!
 Firstly, thank you for making my blog until so cool so nice!
i know you use up alot of your time to change my blog,
i like it very much ! this is the most beautiful blog i ever seen!
haha! (like a bhb only)
LEOPARD PRINT ROCKS MAN !(Y)
WHOOPWHOO!
secondly, you cheer me up when i'm down,
we almost chat everyday! it shows you concern me right? heh!
thank you thank you ..
gonna give you a big big hug when i can meet you ! :>
lastly, i'm sure after you read this you will love me more! :> heh
i know you are touch! heh!
this blog will stays with me forever !
because it is done by you,L.weize, my friend :>
i hearts you! <3

And and and, i am late for school! is alr 8.o8 a.m! :( yet, i'm still at home!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment