.

Photobucket

.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Name:Ak.LEOPARD.H(韩亚欣).100% human being.I'm hyper&friendly!:) unless you've lived my life,if not dont judge me.because you don't know,never have &never know every little thing&detalis about me. I'M LEOPARD QUEENZ♥

.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

13 July 2010

(L)

im back to blogger again (:
 it had been a long time since my last post.
just came back from school hmmmm. tired! but was "fun" keke!

few days back.....

went to pasir ris with reiko sister! everyone should know that 她很没有时间观念 late more than half an  hour - -omg!
then next, we headed down to paris and wait for felicia to come :>  keke~
me and reiko were slack inside th toilet :XX
after felicia reached, while waiting for felicia's friend to arrived, we went for shopping!
after her friends reached then we headed to th smoove chalet to met nathson
 but we didnt went in, cause felicia dun want go in.
so we stay nearby car park andd you stare me i stare you! like bored only! 
and after like one hour l8tr x.drea reach! we went to DT mac and find her!
so long never meet alr! still like a crazy women ! haha! <3
didnt talk much that day, i also dunno why! :X
we girls really no where to go slack at mac again like waiting for sky to drop down!:( saw aimiko! and hugged her! :>

after all, we decide to go x.ahboy chalet. but also , didnt went in! mother fucker! _|_ angry only uh.
we sitted outside th chatlet again stare at each other - -  like wtf!
1 hour l8tr...

we cabbed to little india! and we four girls took picture and h2h talk at th hotel!
 like around 4am, drea send me to cab!
HOME!
thats all,! and thats bored i know! = =

(photos all mix up alr _|_)

my piture! <3<3keke

No comments:

Post a Comment